Kawaii Mofos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welp I guess I should start this off

5 posters

Go down

Welp I guess I should start this off Empty Welp I guess I should start this off

Post by Teadesu Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:09 pm

Hi I'm Tyah! I'm a derpy 14 year old who likes to eat. I'm the creator of this empty lovely forum. UuU I'm really shy and I don't like causing trouble. Also I'm extremely goofy x'D I'm into cosplay and lolita. Drawing is my passion and I want to become an animator when I grow up.

My current fandoms are Vocaloid, Gintama, Ace Attorney, Hatoful Boyfriend, and Community.

Feel free to chat with me! I love making friends! :3~

Welp I guess I should start this off Tumblr_lx6tvdmTut1r9x0sdo1_250

Last edited by Teadesu on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Teadesu
Teadesu
Admin

http://teadesu.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Welp I guess I should start this off Empty Re: Welp I guess I should start this off

Post by capricornConquest Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:25 pm

I might as well make a post as well!

I'm Manda, I recently turned 15, and I like a variety of things! My main interests include Homestuck, psychology, and drawing. I'm quite into cosplay and such! I am also an aspiring psychologist~

My main Fandoms would be Homestuck, Durarara, and Hetalia! I'm also interesed in roleplay, though mainly for the former fandom~
capricornConquest
capricornConquest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welp I guess I should start this off Empty Re: Welp I guess I should start this off

Post by HappyLeech Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:44 pm

My name is Shelly and I am 19
I am really shy and like writing and art.
My main fandoms are.... Homestuck, Holic, Tsubasa, Person of Interest, and various others......
HappyLeech
HappyLeech

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniggidy-Diggidy Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:12 am

Well um, my name is Lizzy and I'm just your average 14 year old girl I guess UuU
I love drawing! I think maybe I'd like to be a concept artist someday, but I kind of fluctuate between dreams and aspirations >u> Sometimes I think I'd like to be a voice actor or a psychologist of some sort. I love psychology and just kinda watching and learning about people, you know? Okay that makes me sound really creepy oops
Homestuck is my main love right now, I mean, I love other things of course! But, Homestuck is my main fandom. I also like Madoka, Durarara!!, and um...other stuff??? I'm really bad at introductions adfsfgsghdhj
I'm not very good at starting conversations, I'm really shy and stuff, but I really do like it when people talk to me! I kind of go from not saying much to just kinda rambling on and on and on and getting way off topic sort of like I'm doing now but much worse.
And um yeah I should probably stop here before I write like an essay or something because that's probably a thing i would do
write an essay
talking about myself
and probably talking to myself a lot too
because
OKAY I'M SERIOUSLY SHUTTING UP NOW
Sniggidy-Diggidy
Sniggidy-Diggidy

Back to top Go down

Post by Homu-Homu Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:33 pm

My name is Megan, 15, huge ass weeaboo.
I like Madoka, Homestuck, Ponies, and pretty animu girls(my friends witness my sad obsession with that...)
I draw... but it looks like bright desu poop. I kinda sorta on planning to be a digital artist because what-is-paper-and-how-do-you-download-it.
Homu-Homu
Homu-Homu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum